19312 Towercrest Dr, Oregon City, OR 970453 beds, 2 baths, 1,138 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $223,500
- Price/sqft: $196
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 420 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,138 sqft
- Parcel #: 01642066
- Zillow Home ID: 48311985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19312 Towercrest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97045 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.2% less than in Oregon City, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 97045 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oregon City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97045 home values.
- 18865 Boynton St Oregon City, OR$212K321,174
- 19314 Towercrest Dr Oregon City, OR$220K321,239
- 19309 Towercrest Dr Oregon City, OR$241K321,625
- 18867 Boynton St Oregon City, OR$205K321,125
- 18851 Boynton St Oregon City, OR$231K321,578
- 19311 Towercrest Dr Oregon City, OR$212K321,316
- 18866 Highland Dr Oregon City, OR$252K321,548
- 18862 Boynton St Oregon City, OR$233K--2.51,532
- 18869 Boynton St Oregon City, OR$211K321,218
- 19316 Towercrest Dr Oregon City, OR$232K321,282
- 19312 Faircrest Dr Oregon City, OR$210K221,125
- 18871 Highland Dr Oregon City, OR$218K321,461
- 19313 Towercrest Dr Oregon City, OR$212K321,316
- 18860 Boynton St Oregon City, OR$235K321,378
- 18841 Boynton St Oregon City, OR$236K321,126
- 19314 Faircrest Dr Oregon City, OR$206K321,282
- 18871 Boynton St Oregon City, OR$248K321,327
- 18870 Highland Dr Oregon City, OR$252K321,548
- 18877 Highland Dr Oregon City, OR$235K321,652
- 19315 Towercrest Dr Oregon City, OR$214K221,232
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292