- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1932 35th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981993 beds, 1 bath, 1,770 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,940 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $704,000
- Price/sqft: $398
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 1 space
- Partial basement, 420 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,770 sqft
- Parcel #: 1370803520
- Zillow Home ID: 48726947
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1932 35th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Magnolia, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.3% less than in Seattle, and 39.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 1928 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$681K21.751,560
- 1938 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$722K322,000
- 1944 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$676K31.751,690
- 1922 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$764K322,750
- 1948 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$653K31.751,580
- 1918 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.65M645,170
- 1943 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$626K211,860
- 1937 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$881K42.53,000
- 1947 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$463K21840
- 1933 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$658K211,590
- 1953 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$560K211,420
- 1952 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$760K31.751,610
- 1914 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$728K31.751,960
- 1927 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$702K322,320
- 1957 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$601K31.751,600
- 1923 34th Ave W Seattle, WA$833K41.752,930
- 1929 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$788K31.51,660
- 1925 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$972K32.252,830
- 1937 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$612K311,340
- 1919 35th Ave W Seattle, WA$796K41.752,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.