1932 Garden Park Ct, San Diego, CA 921143 beds, 2 baths, 1,620 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,414 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $395,000
- Price/sqft: $244
- Parking: 0 space
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,620 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Parcel #: 5823321700
- Zillow Home ID: 17121591
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1932 Garden Park Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bay Terraces market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.4% higher than in San Diego, and 10.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Bay Terraces home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bay Terraces home values.
- 1928 Garden Park Ct San Diego, CA$375K421,622
- 1938 Garden Park Ct San Diego, CA$363K421,484
- 1925 Mesa Park Ln San Diego, CA$345K321,236
- 1929 Mesa Park Ln San Diego, CA$365K421,349
- 1919 Mesa Park Ln San Diego, CA$364K321,376
- 1924 Garden Park Ct San Diego, CA$374K421,484
- 594 Kingswood St San Diego, CA$316K321,056
- 1935 Mesa Park Ln San Diego, CA$358K421,484
- 1915 Mesa Park Ln San Diego, CA$373K421,484
- 1920 Garden Park Ct San Diego, CA$313K321,056
- 609 Kingswood St San Diego, CA$380K421,484
- 1911 Mesa Park Ln San Diego, CA$358K321,349
- 619 Kingswood St San Diego, CA$354K321,236
- 584 Kingswood St San Diego, CA$381K421,689
- 601 Kingswood St San Diego, CA$366K421,349
- 627 Kingswood St San Diego, CA$412K432,030
- 1919 Garden Park Ct San Diego, CA$362K421,349
- 593 Kingswood St San Diego, CA$342K321,236
- 1929 Garden Park Ct San Diego, CA$342K321,236
- 1907 Mesa Park Ln San Diego, CA$359K321,356
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.