- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1932 Hornbeck Ct, Raleigh, NC 276143 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,742 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $355,000
- Parking: 462 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,742 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 172904621273000
- Zillow Home ID: 65332688
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1932 Hornbeck Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.6% less than in Raleigh, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Raleigh home values.
- 1928 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$311K32.52,322
- 1936 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$351K--2.52,640
- 1924 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$401K442,946
- 2035 Hopeton Ave Raleigh, NC$400K--3.52,752
- 2039 Hopeton Ave Raleigh, NC$408K442,940
- 1940 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$355K--32,683
- 2031 Hopeton Ave Raleigh, NC$357K--32,815
- 2043 Hopeton Ave Raleigh, NC$394K43.53,004
- 1931 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$356K--2.52,707
- 1920 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$338K332,245
- 1927 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$397K--2.52,880
- 2027 Hopeton Ave Raleigh, NC$442K443,611
- 1923 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$338K--2.52,413
- 2047 Hopeton Ave Raleigh, NC$396K--33,205
- 1944 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$402K43.53,000
- 2023 Hopeton Ave Raleigh, NC$407K--32,965
- 1916 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$308K--32,360
- 1919 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$392K--2.52,810
- 2053 Hopeton Ave Raleigh, NC$398K43.52,946
- 1915 Hornbeck Ct Raleigh, NC$389K433,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.