1933 Elmira St, Aurora, CO 800105 beds, 2 baths, 2,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $82,950
- Price/sqft: $40
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,056 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R0095262
- Zillow Home ID: 13019766
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1933 Elmira Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Aurora, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.3% lower than in Aurora, and 94% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Aurora home values rise more quickly than other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Aurora home values.
- 1925 Elmira St Aurora, CO$174K522,120
- 1943 Elmira St Aurora, CO$196K422,056
- 1915 Elmira St Aurora, CO$171K41.751,608
- 1961 Elmira St Aurora, CO$288K632,850
- 1905 Elmira St Aurora, CO$165K321,500
- 1973 Elmira St Aurora, CO$183K421,750
- 1930 Del Mar Pkwy Aurora, CO$175K421,584
- 1940 Del Mar Pkwy Aurora, CO$174K211,584
- 9889 E 19th Ave Aurora, CO$152K421,048
- 1950 Del Mar Pkwy Aurora, CO$183K421,584
- 1940 Elmira St Aurora, CO$132K22719
- 1950 Elmira St Aurora, CO$148K32864
- 1910 Del Mar Pkwy Aurora, CO$200K631,601
- 1930 Elmira St Aurora, CO$160K421,438
- 1960 Del Mar Pkwy Aurora, CO$175K421,584
- 1960 Del Mar Pkwy Aurora, CO$137K42--
- 1956 Elmira St Aurora, CO$138K32800
- 1920 Elmira St Aurora, CO$164K12.51,658
- 1964 Elmira St Aurora, CO$137K21800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!