A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $125-148K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $20.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Noblesville is $19,503.
Estimated value increase: $7.1K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Noblesville is $10,275.
Price / Tax History
- Baths: 2 full, 1 half
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- All time views: 1,473
- HOA Fee: $235/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2015 for $154,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $90
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Architectural Style: Two Story
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Water Heater: Electric
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Foundation: Slab
- Heat: HeatPump
- Appliances: MicroHood
- Cool: CeilingPaddleFans
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Range-Electric
- Utility Options: High Speed Internet Avail
- Utility Options: Cable Available
- Master Bedroom Description: Walk in Closet
- Interior: Window Vinyl
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Maintenance Common Area
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Professional Mgmt
- Mandatory Fee Paid: Semi Annual
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Porch: Covered Porch
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Exterior: Vinyl With Brick
- Cool: Heat Pump
- Eating Area: Family Room
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Tub
- Tax Exemption: None
- Ownership Interest Types: MandatoryFee
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 1,719 sqft
- Parcel #: 29-06-25-001-025.000-013
- Zillow Home ID: 73216094
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Noblesville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.