This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $295-377K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $8.4K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Darien is $10,275.
Mid-Range Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $32.6K
- The average cost for a mid-range major kitchen remodel in Darien is $57,407.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- All time views: 2,784
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004 for $320,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Addtl Room 2 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level: Not Applicable
- Property Address On IDX? (Y: Yes
- Built Before 1978 (Y: Yes
- Driveway: Asphalt
- Electricity: Circuit Breakers
- Foundation: Concrete
- Sewer: Sewer-Public
- Water: Public
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Parking Type: Garage
- Special Compensation Info.: None
- 2nd Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Kitchen Level: Main Level
- Living Room Level: Main Level
- Master Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Tax Exemptions: None
- Kitchen Type: Pantry-Closet
- Basement Bathrooms (Y: Yes
- Other Information: Commuter Bus
- Bath Amenities: Whirlpool
- Kitchen Type: Island
- 3rd Bedroom Level: Main Level
- Family Room Level: Walkout Basement
- Addtl Room 1 Level: Walkout Basement
- Assessment Includes: None
- Addtl Room 1 Name: 5th Bdrm
- Addtl Room 10 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 6 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 7 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 8 Level: Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 9 Level: Not Applicable
- Frequency: Not Applicable
- Status: Contingent
- Style Of House: Bi-Level
- 4th Bedroom Level: Walkout Basement
- Compensation paid on: Gross Sale Price
- Square Feet Source: Assessor
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y: Full
- Area Amenities: Gutters
- Area Amenities: Street Paved
- Area Amenities: Sidewalks
- Age: 41-50 Years
- Garage On-Site: Yes
- Additional Sales Information: Lender Owned
- Additional Rooms: 5th Bedroom
- Garage Ownership: Owned
- Down Payment Resource: Yes
- Type of House: Raised Ranch
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,582 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0928102009
- Zillow Home ID: 4590856
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60561 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold climbed 8.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.3% greater than in Darien, and 62.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60561 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Darien.
|1930 72nd St Darien, IL||$350K||--||2.5||2,317|
|7105 Fairview Ave Darien, IL||$297K||--||2||1,232|
|7101 Fairview Ave Darien, IL||$306K||--||1.5||1,653|
|1933 72nd St Darien, IL||$336K||--||2.5||1,596|
|1926 72nd St Darien, IL||$336K||--||2.5||2,070|
|1925 71st St Darien, IL||$348K||--||2.5||2,403|
|7109 Osage Ave Downers Grove, IL||$303K||--||3||1,250|
|1927 72nd St Darien, IL||$347K||--||2||2,070|
|7113 Osage Ave Downers Grove, IL||$313K||--||2||1,425|
|7105 Osage Ave Downers Grove, IL||$317K||3||2||1,300|
|1921 71st St Darien, IL||$336K||--||3||2,188|
|7117 Osage Ave Downers Grove, IL||$303K||--||2||1,300|
|1922 72nd St Darien, IL||$361K||--||2.5||2,630|
|7200 Richard Rd Darien, IL||$351K||4||2.5||2,304|
|7101 Osage Ave Downers Grove, IL||$313K||--||2||1,300|
|1928 71st St Darien, IL||$465K||--||2.5||2,783|
|7121 Osage Ave Downers Grove, IL||$344K||--||2.5||2,240|
|7202 Richard Rd Darien, IL||$343K||3||3||1,610|
|1917 71st St Darien, IL||$358K||4||2||2,453|
|7125 Osage Ave Downers Grove, IL||$334K||--||1.5||1,598|
Nearby Schools in Darien
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.