1934 Crinan Dr, San Jose, CA 951223 beds, 2 baths, 1,395 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Pride of Ownership details throughout the home. Kitchen: Maple cabinets, Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances. Master bedroom suite with walk-in closet. Exterior: Newer Roof, double pane windows, well manicured lawn with timed front and back sprinklers. Stamped concrete patio for summertime Barbeques. Located in a quiet established neighborhood.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $515,000
- Price/sqft: $369
- Parking: 488 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,395 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 47735010
- Zillow Home ID: 19715201
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1934 Crinan Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96% greater than in San Jose, and 36.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East San Jose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
1,061 sqft, 2,613 sqft lot, built in 1977
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 1928 Crinan Dr San Jose, CA$535K321,238
- 1938 Crinan Dr San Jose, CA$615K421,417
- 1915 Tripoli Ave San Jose, CA$515K321,238
- 1924 Crinan Dr San Jose, CA$643K421,417
- 1907 Tripoli Ave San Jose, CA$553K421,417
- 1898 Aberdeen Ct San Jose, CA$512K421,417
- 1890 Aberdeen Ct San Jose, CA$502K321,111
- 1931 Crinan Dr San Jose, CA$448K321,238
- 1927 Crinan Dr San Jose, CA$444K321,111
- 1937 Crinan Dr San Jose, CA$477K321,233
- 1923 Crinan Dr San Jose, CA$464K321,233
- 1914 Crinan Dr San Jose, CA$559K321,238
- 1897 Tripoli Ave San Jose, CA$527K321,238
- 1922 Tripoli Ave San Jose, CA$553K421,417
- 1930 Tripoli Ave San Jose, CA$514K321,238
- 1941 Crinan Dr San Jose, CA$483K321,111
- 1895 Aberdeen Ct San Jose, CA$510K321,238
- 1915 Crinan Dr San Jose, CA$468K421,417
- 1914 Tripoli Ave San Jose, CA$507K321,238
- 1938 Tripoli Ave San Jose, CA$512K321,233
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292