1934 Croft Rd, Birmingham, MI 480093 beds, 2 baths, 1,107 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $174,900
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 1092 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 412 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,107 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 2031383012
- Zillow Home ID: 24533800
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1934 Croft Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48009, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% greater than in Birmingham, and 118.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48009 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Birmingham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48009 home values.
- 1966 Croft Rd Birmingham, MI$231K321,340
- 1794 Bradford Rd Birmingham, MI$242K321,165
- 1786 Bradford Rd Birmingham, MI$229K311,013
- 1750 Bradford Rd Birmingham, MI$226K121,155
- 1785 Bradford Rd Birmingham, MI$277K321,490
- 1732 Bradford Rd Birmingham, MI$267K31.51,642
- 1741 Bradford Rd Birmingham, MI$312K31.51,694
- 1823 Bradford Rd Birmingham, MI$211K311,302
- 1736 Croft Rd Birmingham, MI$306K412,231
- 1803 E 14 Mile Rd Birmingham, MI--------
- 1857 Bradford Rd Birmingham, MI$307K321,639
- 1720 Bradford Rd Birmingham, MI$218K31.51,496
- 4221 W 14 Mile Rd Royal Oak, MI$131K411,080
- 1787 Croft Rd Birmingham, MI$226K31.51,105
Nearby Schools in Birmingham
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292