1934 Glengarry Way, Lexington, KY 405053 beds, 2 baths, 1,180 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,187 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $73,000
- Price/sqft: $62
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 0 space, 200 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,180 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 13423600
- Zillow Home ID: 77519112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1934 Glengarry Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Warrenton-Harmitage Hills-Pinehurst market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Lexington, and 97% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Warrenton-Harmitage Hills-Pinehurst home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lexington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Warrenton-Harmitage Hills-Pinehurst home values.
- 1930 Glengarry Way Lexington, KY$87K--11,175
- 1938 Glengarry Way Lexington, KY$89K--1.51,180
- 381 Spring Station Ct Lexington, KY$97K--11,175
- 1926 Glengarry Way Lexington, KY$87K311,107
- 380 Spring Station Ct Lexington, KY$133K--1.51,726
- 1942 Glengarry Way Lexington, KY$107K--21,734
- 1941 Glengarry Way Lexington, KY$82K--1.51,000
- 1922 Glengarry Way Lexington, KY$89K--11,247
- 1937 Glengarry Way Lexington, KY$91K--1.51,305
- 1988 Spring Station Dr Lexington, KY$90K--11,445
- 385 Spring Station Ct Lexington, KY$122K--2.52,214
- 1933 Glengarry Way Lexington, KY$85K--11,118
- 384 Spring Station Ct Lexington, KY$92K--11,404
- 1972 Spring Station Dr Lexington, KY$91K21900
- 1929 Glengarry Way Lexington, KY$83K--11,050
- 388 Spring Station Ct Lexington, KY$88K--11,107
- 389 Spring Station Ct Lexington, KY$98K--11,592
- 2092 Spring Station Dr Lexington, KY$90K--11,107
- 2088 Spring Station Dr Lexington, KY$106K--21,478
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.