- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1934 SE Marion St, Portland, OR 972023 beds, 1 bath, 1,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Great neighborhood close to parks, restaurants, shops and bus line
Recent complete remodel: hardwood floors, granite counter tops, all stainless steel appliances, fire place, master on main, new carpet & paint, full unfinished basement, fenced yard
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2001 for $110,969
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,450 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R267992
- Zillow Home ID: 53953582
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1934 Se Marion Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sellwood-Moreland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.5% less than in Portland, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Sellwood-Moreland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sellwood-Moreland home values.
- 2020 SE Marion St # 2034 Portland, OR$1.76M----16,374
- 1926 SE Marion St Portland, OR$255K21750
- 1944 SE Marion St Portland, OR$252K211,072
- 2006 SE Marion St Portland, OR$209K421,620
- 8738 SE 19th Ave # WI Portland, OR$335K--22,298
- 2006-2008 SE Marion St Portland, OR$328KStudio21,620
- 1931 SE Marion St Portland, OR$325K42.51,404
- 1925 SE Marion St Portland, OR$437K421,653
- 1947 SE Marion St UNIT A Portland, OR$550K452,735
- 1910 SE Marion St Portland, OR$279K21776
- 8714 SE 19th Ave Portland, OR--211,376
- 8714 SE 19th Ave # 0 Portland, OR$455K211,376
- 8738 SE 19th Ave Portland, OR$1.25M----5,356
- 2016 SE Marion St Portland, OR$328K421,560
- 2005 SE Marion St Portland, OR$302K31910
- 8634 SE 19th Ave Portland, OR$263K21804
- 8624 SE 19th Ave Portland, OR$251K21836
- 1936 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$357K311,608
- 2015-2017 SE Marion St Portland, OR$322K421,588
- 1920-1922 SE Clatsop St Portland, OR$306K421,560
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.