1934 Timberton Rd, Sapulpa, OK 740664 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,232 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 122 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1997 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- MLS #: 1424369
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 538 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,232 sqft
- Parcel #: 199901017011037001
- Zillow Home ID: 21779784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1934 Timberton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74066 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 400% greater than in Sapulpa, and 41.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74066 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sapulpa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74066 home values.
- 1924 Timberton Rd Sapulpa, OK$143K321,612
- 1940 Timberton Rd Sapulpa, OK$178K32.52,138
- 1933 Glendale Rd Sapulpa, OK$171K322,013
- 1925 Glendale Rd Sapulpa, OK$176K42.52,260
- 1939 Glendale Rd Sapulpa, OK$196K332,240
- 1939 Timberton Rd Sapulpa, OK$214K22.52,568
- 1918 Timberton Rd Sapulpa, OK$151K321,754
- 1925 Timberton Rd Sapulpa, OK$167K321,921
- 1919 Glendale Rd Sapulpa, OK$131K31.51,656
- 1919 Timberton Rd Sapulpa, OK$159K321,944
- 1912 Timberton Rd Sapulpa, OK$153K321,785
- 1934 Glendale Rd Sapulpa, OK$133K321,557
- 1926 Glendale Rd Sapulpa, OK$115K321,490
- 1913 Glendale Rd Sapulpa, OK$136K321,672
- 1940 Glendale Rd Sapulpa, OK$170K321,980
- 1913 Timberton Rd Sapulpa, OK$108K321,451
- 1924 Glendale Rd Sapulpa, OK$164K321,858
- 1906 Timberton Rd Sapulpa, OK$134K321,746
- 1914 Glendale Rd Sapulpa, OK$131K321,570
- 1905 Glendale Rd Sapulpa, OK$146K321,734
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.