1934 Union St, Lafayette, IN 479043 beds, 1 bath, 2,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- 219 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Price/sqft: $34
- MLS #: 201400947
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1901
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 790721256007000004
- Zillow Home ID: 50643396
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1934 Union Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 47904 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.2% less than in Lafayette, and 68.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 47904 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47904 home values.
- 1932 Union St Lafayette, IN$85K--31,620
- 1944 Union St Lafayette, IN$193K--2.52,752
- 1933 Salem St Lafayette, IN$88K--21,769
- 1925 Salem St Lafayette, IN$74K--1982
- 1928 Union St Lafayette, IN$164K--23,128
- 1919 Salem St Lafayette, IN$83K--11,560
- 1913 Salem St Lafayette, IN$82K--31,832
- 1900 Union St Lafayette, IN$94K--11,248
- 821 N 19th St Lafayette, IN$110K--1.51,904
- 1934 Salem St Lafayette, IN$87K--11,176
- 1926 Salem St Lafayette, IN$106K422,140
- 1930 Salem St Lafayette, IN$114K--21,576
- 900 N 20th St Lafayette, IN$125K--11,872
- 1922 Salem St Lafayette, IN$81K--21,996
- 825 N 19th St Lafayette, IN$98K--32,044
- 901 N 20th St APT 2 Lafayette, IN$46K21960
- 901 N 20th St APT 1 Lafayette, IN$45K31960
- 901 N 20th St APT 3 Lafayette, IN$51K22960
- 901 N 20th St APT 4 Lafayette, IN$45K31960
- 901 N 20th St APT 5 Lafayette, IN$50K21.5960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!