19340 Spring Valley Dr, Oregon City, OR 970453 beds, 2 baths, 1,804 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $175
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 724 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,804 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: 01590816
- Zillow Home ID: 48309488
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19340 Spring Valley Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 97045 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.2% lower than in Oregon City, and 55.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 97045 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oregon City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97045 home values.
- 19338 Spring Valley Dr Oregon City, OR$280K331,900
- 19342 Spring Valley Dr Oregon City, OR$265K321,658
- 19339 Auburn Dr Oregon City, OR$243K321,455
- 19337 Auburn Dr Oregon City, OR$271K42.11,904
- 19341 Auburn Dr Oregon City, OR$266K321,682
- 19337 Spring Valley Dr Oregon City, OR$290K532,034
- 19336 Spring Valley Dr Oregon City, OR$202K------
- 19344 Spring Valley Dr Oregon City, OR$243K321,465
- 19339 Spring Valley Dr Oregon City, OR$282K42.51,980
- 19335 Auburn Dr Oregon City, OR$288K321,792
- 12112 Chiara Dr Oregon City, OR$244K--21,310
- 19343 Auburn Dr Oregon City, OR$262K331,740
- 19341 Spring Valley Dr Oregon City, OR$295K42.11,842
- 19333 Auburn Dr Oregon City, OR$281K321,777
- 19334 Spring Valley Dr Oregon City, OR$186K321,376
- 12110 Chiara Dr Oregon City, OR$219K--21,512
- 19346 Spring Valley Dr Oregon City, OR$312K42.52,192
- 19342 Vista Hill Ct Oregon City, OR$274K32.51,967
- 19340 Auburn Dr Oregon City, OR$278K321,836
- 19338 Auburn Dr Oregon City, OR$255K321,692
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!