1935 10th Ave E, Seattle, WA 981023 beds, 2 baths, 2,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,120 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $2,153,000
- Price/sqft: $737
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 290 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Construction quality: 9.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,920 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 2207500965
- Zillow Home ID: 48785544
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1935 10th Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Montlake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48% lower than in Seattle, and 61.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Montlake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Montlake home values.
- 1929 10th Ave E Seattle, WA$2.63M32.53,600
- 1939 10th Ave E Seattle, WA$728K41.52,050
- 1923 10th Ave E Seattle, WA$2.65M33.53,680
- 920 E Newton St Seattle, WA$944K43.53,700
- 1917 10th Ave E Seattle, WA$2.63M446,440
- 2007 10th Ave E Seattle, WA$753K332,580
- 1915 10th Ave E Seattle, WA$2.34M334,017
- 910 E Newton St Seattle, WA$757K31.752,100
- 909 E Newton St APT D10 Seattle, WA$589K111,320
- 909 E Newton St APT A2 Seattle, WA$1.76M333,980
- 909 E Newton St APT A1 Seattle, WA$2.3M44.54,567
- 909 E Newton St Seattle, WA$1.27M434,248
- 909 E Newton St APT D9 Seattle, WA$1.13M322,859
- 909 E Newton St APT D8 Seattle, WA$1.75M333,542
- 909 E Newton St APT C7 Seattle, WA$602K111,289
- 909 E Newton St APT B3 Seattle, WA$2.17M223,754
- 909 E Newton St APT C6 Seattle, WA$1.24M322,959
- 909 E Newton St APT C5 Seattle, WA$1.83M22.52,990
- 909 E Newton St APT B4 Seattle, WA$1.24M222,965
- 2011 10th Ave E Seattle, WA$1.01M532,700
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.