- Lot: 3,698 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 255 all time views
- HOA Fee: $288
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $36,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $38
- Flooring: Carpet
- View: Territorial
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Community Features \ Tennis Courts, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Pool \ Community, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Status \ Pending, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Last Status \ Active, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Pool Type \ In Ground, Utilities \ City Water, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Maintenance Includes \ Cable, Property Description \ End Unit, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Garage Carport \ None, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Water\Sewer, Ownership \ Condominium, Property Style \ Condo, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Location \ Pool View, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Tennis Courts, Architectural Style \ Other, Property Description \ 2nd Floor Multi-Story, Exterior Features \ Tennis Courts - Private, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance Building, Pet Size \ Small (16-35 Lbs.), Community Features \ Laundry Facility
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 952 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 052330546901005
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 46065471
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $75-230K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32812 home values will increase 6% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32812, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.9% lower than in Orlando, and 106.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32812 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32812 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (18)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1935 Conway Rd|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.