1935 E 134th St S, Bixby, OK 740084 beds, 3 baths, 3,448 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Country subdivision. Neighborhood pool, splash park, walking trail, fishing pond, basketball court, clubhouse, etc. Great family neigborhood. Friendly neighbors. Less than 10 minutes to shopping, restaurants, etc.
- Lot: 8,973 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $285,000
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 704 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: French
- Floor size: 3,448 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 60486730809230
- Zillow Home ID: 89361250
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1935 E 134th St S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74008 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3% lower than in Jenks, and 4.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 74008 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jenks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74008 home values.
- 1939 E 134th St S Bixby, OK$167K--32,869
- 1931 E 134th St S Bixby, OK$186K--21,970
- 1940 E 133rd Ct Bixby, OK$201K--22,105
- 1943 E 134th St S Bixby, OK$188K--21,958
- 1927 E 134th St S Bixby, OK$217K--22,304
- 13403 S 19th Pl Bixby, OK$153K--32,819
- 1944 E 133rd Ct Bixby, OK$208K--2.52,500
- 1928 E 133rd Ct Bixby, OK$176K--22,151
- 13407 S 19th Pl Bixby, OK$243K--32,677
- 1947 E 134th St S Bixby, OK$259K32.52,880
- 1923 E 134th St S Bixby, OK$202K--22,060
- 13408 S 19th Pl Bixby, OK$271K--32,947
- 1924 E 133rd Ct Bixby, OK$209K--22,136
- 13402 S 20th St Bixby, OK$241K432,650
- 13411 S 19th Pl Bixby, OK$289K--43,012
- 13401 S 19th Ct Bixby, OK$210K--2.52,502
- 13412 S 19th Pl Bixby, OK$197K322,082
- 13406 S 20th St Bixby, OK$180K--21,960
- 1919 E 134th St S Bixby, OK$187K--21,954
- 1945 E 133rd Ct Bixby, OK$195K--21,935
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!