1935 Myrtle Ave, Columbus, OH 432113 beds, 1 bath, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $7,100
- Price/sqft: $7
- Parking: Off street
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 010070420
- Zillow Home ID: 33867341
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1935 Myrtle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43211 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 90.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 102.6% greater than in Columbus, and 489.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43211 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43211 home values.
- 1941 Myrtle Ave Columbus, OH$41K311,056
- Bretton Pl Columbus, OH$60K311,056
- Bretton Pl Columbus, OH$36K311,056
- Myrtle Ave Columbus, OH$41K311,056
- 1923 Myrtle Ave Columbus, OH$39K311,056
- 1947 Myrtle Ave Columbus, OH$52K311,056
- 1938 Myrtle Ave Columbus, OH$69K311,056
- 1917 Myrtle Ave Columbus, OH$29K311,056
- 1955 Myrtle Ave Columbus, OH$45K311,056
- 1922 Myrtle Ave Columbus, OH$62K311,056
- 1948 Myrtle Ave Columbus, OH$54K31.51,056
- 2410 Bretton Pl Columbus, OH$63K311,056
- 1911 Myrtle Ave Columbus, OH$32K311,056
- 1956 Myrtle Ave Columbus, OH$31K311,056
- 2363 Taylor Ave Columbus, OH$60K31.51,120
- 2411 Bretton Pl Columbus, OH$36K311,056
- 2369 Taylor Ave Columbus, OH$50K311,056
- 2416 Bretton Pl Columbus, OH$60K311,056
- 1914 Myrtle Ave Columbus, OH$53K31.51,056
- 2357 Taylor Ave Columbus, OH$64K311,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292