- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Views: 2,754 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $58,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $45
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 280 sqft
- Appliances \ Kit Exhaust, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Dinning Combo/Family Room, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Foundation \ Crawl, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Screens Some, Lease Terms \ 12 Months, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Pets \ W/Approval, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tenant Pays \ All Utilities, Trans Type \ Lease, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 134
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 490734101020000701
- Zillow Home ID: 1234460
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $31-39K.
Market guideZillow predicts 46218 home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46218, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 192.4% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 83.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46218 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46218 home values.
|1945 N Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN||$47K||3||1||1,128|
|1919 N Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN||$46K||3||1.5||1,200|
|5707 E 20th St Indianapolis, IN||$42K||3||2||1,145|
|5703 E 20th St Indianapolis, IN||$40K||2||1||984|
|1944 N Graham Ave Indianapolis, IN||$45K||3||1||1,152|
|1948 N Graham Ave Indianapolis, IN||$46K||3||--||1,228|
|5730 E 19th St Indianapolis, IN||$54K||2||1||1,726|
|1940 N Graham Ave Indianapolis, IN||$53K||3||--||1,593|
|1930 N Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN||$38K||2||--||1,058|
|1926 N Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN||$38K||2||--||864|
|1962 N Graham Ave Indianapolis, IN||$47K||2||--||1,188|
|N Graham Ave Indianapolis, IN||$47K||--||--||--|
|1934 N Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN||$38K||3||1||920|
|1914 N Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN||$60K||3||2||2,176|
|1938 N Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN||$39K||2||--||976|
|1920 N Graham Ave Indianapolis, IN||$45K||2||--||1,040|
|5702 E 20th St Indianapolis, IN||$44K||3||--||1,268|
|1942 N Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN||$40K||3||--||1,004|
|1906 N Audubon Rd Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|5650 E 19th St Indianapolis, IN||$46K||2||--||750|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!