1935 NE Rosa Parks Way, Portland, OR 972114 beds, 2 baths, 1,703 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $311,000
- Price/sqft: $183
- Finished basement, 790 sqft
- Parking: 0 space
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,703 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: R138449
- Zillow Home ID: 53844528
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1935 Ne Rosa Parks Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Woodlawn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.8% greater than in Portland, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodlawn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodlawn home values.
- 2005 NE Rosa Parks Way Portland, OR$367K411,837
- 1923 NE Rosa Parks Way Portland, OR$317K421,082
- 1926 NE Liberty St Portland, OR$318K211,219
- 2006 NE Liberty St Portland, OR$269K211,376
- 2017 NE Rosa Parks Way Portland, OR$261K311,192
- 1915 NE Rosa Parks Way Portland, OR$309K521,081
- 1934 NE Rosa Parks Way Portland, OR$307K411,449
- 1924 NE Portland Blvd Portland, OR--321,298
- 2004 NE Rosa Parks Way Portland, OR$404K412,470
- 1924 NE Rosa Parks Way Portland, OR$303K321,298
- 1916 NE Liberty St Portland, OR$386K422,564
- 2012 NE Liberty St Portland, OR$286K331,225
- 1916 NE Rosa Parks Way Portland, OR$228K21640
- 2014 NE Rosa Parks Way Portland, OR$253K311,148
- 1905 NE Rosa Parks Way Portland, OR$296K311,364
- 2024 NE Liberty St Portland, OR$215K21712
- 1906 NE Liberty St Portland, OR$371K421,700
- 2025 NE Rosa Parks Way Portland, OR$386K321,496
- 2005 NE Highland St Portland, OR$234K21875
- 1937 NE Liberty St Portland, OR$241K111,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.