1935 Tara Ct APT 204, Greenville, NC 278583 beds, 2 baths, 1,912 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,307 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 32 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: 115248
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,912 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 071351
- Zillow Home ID: 70926081
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1935 Tara Court APT 204
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27858 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 103.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 325.9% higher than in Greenville, and 440.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- 1935 Tara Ct APT 203 Greenville, NC$105K221,620
- 1935 Tara Ct APT 103 Greenville, NC$108K221,596
- 1935 Tara Ct APT 202 Greenville, NC$118K221,912
- 1935 Tara Ct APT 102 Greenville, NC$113K321,794
- 1935 Tara Ct APT 201 Greenville, NC$100K221,696
- 1935 Tara Ct APT 104 Greenville, NC$112K321,781
- 1935 Tara Ct Greenville, NC$113K321,912
- 1935 Tara Ct APT 101 Greenville, NC$112K221,596
- 1936 Tara Ct APT 102 Greenville, NC$85K221,252
- 1936 Tara Ct APT 204 Greenville, NC$90K221,252
- 1936 Tara Ct APT 103 Greenville, NC$109K221,596
- 1936 Tara Ct APT 104 Greenville, NC$85K221,132
- 1936 Tara Ct APT 201 Greenville, NC$106K221,696
- 1941 Tara Ct APT 101 Greenville, NC$105K221,596
- 1937 Tara Ct APT 103 Greenville, NC$107K221,596
- 1937 Tara Ct APT 102 Greenville, NC$86K221,132
- 1937 Tara Ct APT 203 Greenville, NC$104K221,696
- 1937 Tara Ct APT 104 Greenville, NC$87K221,132
- 1937 Tara Ct APT 101 Greenville, NC$106K221,252
- 1937 Tara Ct APT 201 Greenville, NC$104K221,696
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292