- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19350 Blackstone St, Detroit, MI 482193 beds, 1 bath, 792 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $7,900
- Price/sqft: $10
- Finished basement, 792 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 792 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 43
- Parcel #: 22109218020
- Zillow Home ID: 88213501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19350 Blackstone Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48219 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 132.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.1% higher than in Detroit, and 558.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48219 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48219 home values.
- 19356 Blackstone St Detroit, MI$42K31804
- 19346 Blackstone St Detroit, MI$48K--1801
- 19362 Blackstone St Detroit, MI$44K311,350
- 19340 Blackstone St Detroit, MI$29K--1798
- 19334 Blackstone St Detroit, MI$29K--1805
- 19368 Blackstone St Detroit, MI$45K311,092
- 19374 Blackstone St Detroit, MI$44K--1806
- 19359 Trinity St Detroit, MI$43K--1841
- 19353 Trinity St Detroit, MI$44K--1841
- 19330 Blackstone St Detroit, MI$30K31792
- 19347 Trinity St Detroit, MI$29K--1841
- 19365 Trinity St Detroit, MI$52K--1840
- 19341 Trinity St Detroit, MI$29K--1841
- 19371 Trinity St Detroit, MI$45K31841
- 19335 Trinity St Detroit, MI$43K31841
- 19324 Blackstone St Detroit, MI$30K311,142
- 19377 Trinity St Detroit, MI$44K31841
- 19331 Trinity St Detroit, MI$40K31841
- 19357 Blackstone St Detroit, MI$29K--1802
- 19351 Blackstone St Detroit, MI$42K--11,188
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.