19350 Sandbar Dr, Noblesville, IN 460623 beds, 2 baths, 1,704 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 35 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: 21305983
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 400 sqft
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,704 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 29-06-27-006-012.000-013
- Zillow Home ID: 99139270
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19350 Sandbar Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46062 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% less than in Noblesville, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46062 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Noblesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46062 home values.
- 19366 Sandbar Dr Noblesville, IN$136K321,552
- 19334 Sandbar Dr Noblesville, IN$147K32.51,912
- 19355 Pathway Pointe Noblesville, IN$119K321,200
- 19318 Sandbar Dr Noblesville, IN$139K321,658
- 19382 Sandbar Dr Noblesville, IN$166K42.52,376
- 19337 Pathway Pointe Noblesville, IN$139K32.52,000
- 19369 Pathway Pointe Noblesville, IN$115K321,208
- 19321 Pathway Pt Noblesville, IN$134K431,732
- 19355 Sandbar Dr Noblesville, IN$163K432,120
- 19321 Pathway Pointe Noblesville, IN$136K42.51,732
- 19339 Sandbar Dr Noblesville, IN$168K42.52,240
- 19385 Pathway Pointe Noblesville, IN$118K321,200
- 19371 Sandbar Dr Noblesville, IN$206K333,030
- 19302 Sandbar Dr Noblesville, IN$172K432,623
- 19323 Sandbar Dr Noblesville, IN$161K321,564
- 19305 Pathway Pointe Noblesville, IN$130K321,420
- 19387 Sandbar Dr Noblesville, IN$194K432,980
- 19442 Sandbar Dr Noblesville, IN$148K321,628
- 19307 Sandbar Dr Noblesville, IN$132K321,505
- 19286 Sandbar Dr Noblesville, IN$148K321,572
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292