19350 Snowden St, Detroit, MI 482353 beds, 2 baths, 1,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 22 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $37,500
- Price/sqft: $27
- MLS #: 214080188
- Finished basement, 667 sqft
- Parking: 1 space, 484 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,380 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22027967
- Zillow Home ID: 88374801
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19350 Snowden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48235 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 121.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37% higher than in Detroit, and 562.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48235 home values.
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
2,390 sqft, 5,227 sqft lot, built in 1940
- 1 beds, 2.5 baths
- 19346 Snowden St Detroit, MI$30K31.51,750
- 19340 Snowden St Detroit, MI$33K311,331
- 13341 Vassar Ave Detroit, MI$144K432,750
- 13333 Vassar Ave Detroit, MI$110K--1.52,102
- 19334 Snowden St Detroit, MI$40K--11,477
- 19353 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$34K--1.51,622
- 13331 Vassar Ave Detroit, MI$101K42.51,748
- 19345 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$48K--1.51,398
- 19328 Snowden St Detroit, MI$50K311,255
- 19339 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$58K----1,538
- 13305 Vassar Ave Detroit, MI$45K--1.52,096
- 19326 Snowden St Detroit, MI$46K--1.51,286
- 19335 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$47K------
- 19351 Snowden St Detroit, MI$31K--1.51,282
- 19331 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$58K--1.51,373
- 19327 Littlefield St Detroit, MI$30K--1.51,310
- 19318 Snowden St Detroit, MI$33K--1.51,244
- 19347 Snowden St Detroit, MI$36K--1.51,314
- 19341 Snowden St Detroit, MI$35K31.51,372
- 13403 Vassar Ave Detroit, MI$50K311,817
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292