1936 Ellington St, Richmond, VA 232244 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Off street
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: C0080254020
- Zillow Home ID: 12514408
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1936 Ellington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Garden market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% greater than in Richmond, and 95.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Garden home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Garden home values.
- 1932 Ellington St Richmond, VA$93K311,440
- 5506 Bryce Ln Richmond, VA$56K------
- 1924 Ellington St Richmond, VA$108K411,348
- 5501 Bryce Ln Richmond, VA$72K211,500
- 5423 Bryce Ln Richmond, VA$81K311,212
- 1833 Clearfield St Richmond, VA--------
- 1901 Clearfield St Richmond, VA$107K311,317
- 1933 Ellington St Richmond, VA$110K321,726
- 1829 Clearfield St Richmond, VA$140K431,883
- 1916 Ellington St Richmond, VA$99K31964
- 1825 Clearfield St Richmond, VA$115K211,530
- 1913 Clearfield St Richmond, VA$96K31.51,939
- 5415 Bryce Ln Richmond, VA$137K411,136
- 1925 Ellington St Richmond, VA$82K31874
- 1821 Clearfield St Richmond, VA$114K211,060
- 5428 Germain Rd Richmond, VA$108K31.51,053
- 1921 Ellington St Richmond, VA$111K311,178
- 5422 Germain Rd Richmond, VA$124K31.51,053
- Chesterfield Dr Richmond, VA$94K21914
- 1908 Ellington St Richmond, VA$117K421,762
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!