1936 Fontain St, Philadelphia, PA 191213 beds, 2 baths, 1,096 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1925
- 318 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $167,500
- Price/sqft: $91
- MLS #: 6294763
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,096 sqft
- Lot depth: 60
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 321170200
- Zillow Home ID: 10328354
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1936 Fontain Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% lower than in Philadelphia, and 19.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
- 1934 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA$41K311,096
- 1938 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA--311,096
- 1932 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA$85K311,096
- 1940 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA--311,096
- 1930 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA$100K311,096
- 1937 Page St Philadelphia, PA$98K311,022
- 1935 Page St Philadelphia, PA$81K311,044
- 1939 Page St Philadelphia, PA$97K311,022
- 1933 Page St Philadelphia, PA$59K311,022
- 1941 Page St Philadelphia, PA$115K321,022
- 1928 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA$124K411,096
- 1931 Page St Philadelphia, PA$116K311,242
- 1929 Page St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,022
- 1926 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA$74K311,096
- 2027 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA------1,721
- 2025 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA------1,721
- 2021 N 20th St Philadelphia, PA$52K----1,721
- 1937 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA--Studio----
- 1941 Fontain St Philadelphia, PA$111K311,080
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.