1936 Fruitridge St, Brandon, FL 335105 beds, 3 baths, 2,330 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
CANAL GOES TO PRIVATE LAKE RIGHT FROM THE BACKYARD
PROOF THAT YOU ARE GETTING A GREAT DEAL ON THIS HOUSE IS A HOUSE SOLD NEXT DOOR THAT WAS A 3 BEDROOM FOR $178K
Sold 11/24/2008: $178,000
1938 Fruitridge St, Brandon, FL 33510
THE HOUSE IS ONLY 5 YEARS OLD
THIS IS A GREAT HOME FOR A GREAT PRICE!
Great Neighborhood! Has our own boat ramp & dock!
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $75
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Security System
- PRIVATE LAKE & BOAT RAMP - $10, 000 OF WIRING FOR SURROUND SOUND, INTERNET, INTERCOM, VIDEO
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,330 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0659131436
- Zillow Home ID: 60618919
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1936 Fruitridge Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33510 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 78.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% less than in Brandon, and 198.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33510 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brandon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33510 home values.
- 1934 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL$302K42.52,548
- 1938 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL$170K321,630
- 1940 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL$330K533,456
- 1932 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL$243K332,192
- 1942 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL$158K321,500
- 1930 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL$220K421,825
- 1735 Lakeview Village Dr Brandon, FL$113K321,162
- 1737 Lakeview Village Dr Brandon, FL$91K321,224
- 1735 Lakeview Village Dr Brandon, FL$116K321,162
- 1935 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL$184K321,844
- 1933 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL$195K42.52,550
- 1733 Lakeview Village Dr Brandon, FL$161K32.51,600
- 1937 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL$198K421,828
- 1739 Lakeview Village Dr Brandon, FL$125K321,430
- 1928 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL$205K432,942
- 1944 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL$216K432,548
- 1931 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL$196K42.52,570
- 1939 Fruitridge St Brandon, FL$232K42.52,540
- 1731 Lakeview Village Dr Brandon, FL$84K321,224
- 1741 Lakeview Village Dr Brandon, FL$145K42.51,650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!