1936 Hillcrest Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90068
Sold on 6/3/11: $658,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,669 sq ft
- Lot:5,273 sqft
- Year Built:1938
- Last Sold:Jun 2011 for $658,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow1011
- Last Remodel Year1938
- Neighborhood NameSunset Strip - Hollywood Hills West
- Parcel #5549018021
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID20793723
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$919,553||$837K – $1.02M||-$7,478||$550||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,952/mo||$1.4K – $4.9K/mo||-$98||$1.77||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Hollywood Hills home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 6.8% rise for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Hollywood Hills homes, this home is valued 34.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 40.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 28.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Los Angeles, and 28.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
Neighborhood for 1936 Hillcrest Road
- 1930 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.04M33.02,179
- 1941 Glencoe Way Los Angeles, CA$1.45MStudio3.02,374
- 1926 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.38M55.02,496
- 1952 Glencoe Way Los Angeles, CA$1.4M45.02,708
- 1928 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$572K22.01,200
- 1954 Hillcrest Rd APT 3 Los Angeles, CA$707K11.0--
- 1954 Hillcrest Rd APT 7 Los Angeles, CA$471K22.0--
- 1936 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.54M53.02,215
- 1925 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.89M96.05,075
- 1951 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.9M53.04,296
- 1958 Glencoe Way Los Angeles, CA$1.41M44.03,513
- 1969 Glencoe Way Hollywood, CA$1.86M46.03,863
- 1920 Hillcrest Rd Los Angeles, CA$383K11.0--
- 1918 Pinehurst Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.3M62.03,082
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005