1937 Fiesta Ridge Ct, Tampa, FL 336042 beds, 2 baths, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $46,001
- Price/sqft: $40
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Gated Entry
- Security System
- View: Water
- Home features several builder upgrade in excess of $33, 000.
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 0988615132
- Zillow Home ID: 62832744
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1937 Fiesta Ridge Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lowry Park Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 131.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.3% greater than in Tampa, and 283.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lowry Park Central home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lowry Park Central home values.
- 1939 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$71K22.51,328
- 1935 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$60K22.51,152
- 1933 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$82K331,328
- 1943 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$73K22.51,328
- 1945 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$66K22.51,152
- 1929 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$74K22.51,328
- 1924 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$85K22.51,328
- 1947 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$75K231,152
- 1927 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$60K21.51,056
- 1922 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$75K22.51,152
- 1949 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$85K22.51,328
- 1925 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$60K21.51,056
- 1920 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$69K221,284
- 1953 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$73K22.51,328
- 1918 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$66K22.51,152
- 1932 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$71K22.51,328
- 1923 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$89K22.51,328
- 1955 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$71K231,152
- 1916 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$74K221,152
- 1934 Fiesta Ridge Ct Tampa, FL$78K231,152
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.