1937 NW Johnson St APT 4, Portland, OR 972091 bed, 1 bath, 636 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1908
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $338
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- View: City
- storage unit, washer and dryer, deeded parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 636 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1908
- Parcel #: R570422
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 65675800
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1937 Nw Johnson Street APT 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.7% less than in Portland, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest home values.
- 1937 NW Johnson St APT 6 Portland, OR$243K11494
- 1937 NW Johnson St APT 2 Portland, OR$264K11616
- 1937 NW Johnson St APT 1 Portland, OR$301K--1787
- 1937 NW Johnson St APT 5 Portland, OR$269K11687
- 1937 NW Johnson St APT 3 Portland, OR$275K--1685
- 1942 NW Kearney St Portland, OR$1.16M424,317
- 1964 NW Johnson St APT 305 Portland, OR$909KStudio1378
- 1964 NW Johnson St APT 101 Portland, OR$885K211,000
- 1962 NW Kearney St Portland, OR$1.46M526,491
- 1944 NW Johnson St Portland, OR$1.18MStudio1446
- 1954 NW Johnson St Portland, OR$1.51M--159,572
- 1969 NW Johnson St Portland, OR$1.24M----45,331
- 1920 NW Johnson St Portland, OR$2.4M----20,224
- 1964 NW Johnson St Portland, OR$2.04M--199,606
- 1964 NW Johnson St APT 308 Portland, OR$661K11500
- 1964 NW Johnson St APT 302 Portland, OR$661KStudio1450
- 1943 NW Irving St Portland, OR$1.79M--167,356
- 1953 NW Irving St Portland, OR$1.71M--166,600
- 1929 NW Irving St Portland, OR$1.87M----15,432
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!