1937 S San Gabriel Blvd, San Marino, CA 911084 beds, 3 baths, 1,831 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $800,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Assisted living, Business Center, Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Golf course, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Lake, Living room, New property, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Parking Type: Garage Detached, Parking Type: Off Street, Parking Type: On Street, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,831 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 155
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5333026033
- Zillow Home ID: 20704437
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1937 S San Gabriel Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8% greater than in San Marino, and 70.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Marino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Village home values.
- 1925 S San Gabriel Blvd San Marino, CA$1.68M322,452
- 1941 S San Gabriel Blvd San Marino, CA$1.58M322,056
- 1947 S San Gabriel Blvd San Marino, CA$3.27M553,632
- 2996 Sheffield Rd San Marino, CA$1.9M452,457
- 2986 Sheffield Rd San Marino, CA$1.52M421,989
- 2976 Sheffield Rd San Marino, CA$1.37M321,450
- 2985 Somerset Pl San Marino, CA$1.68M332,186
- 2995 Somerset Pl San Marino, CA$1.63M442,127
- 6462 N San Gabriel Blvd San Gabriel, CA$581K321,360
- 2975 Somerset Pl San Marino, CA$1.59M221,611
- 8208 Sheffield Rd San Gabriel, CA$1.02M432,699
- 6452 N San Gabriel Blvd San Gabriel, CA$585K321,430
- 2960 Sheffield Rd San Marino, CA$1.54M221,715
- 6478 N San Gabriel Blvd San Gabriel, CA$1.08M552,791
- 2965 Somerset Pl San Marino, CA$1.32M211,313
- 2995 Sheffield Rd San Marino, CA$1.65M222,119
- 2985 Sheffield Rd San Marino, CA$1.48M221,902
- 6460 N San Gabriel Blvd San Gabriel, CA$652K321,410
- 8205 Somerset Pl San Gabriel, CA$1.15M433,562
- 2955 Somerset Pl San Marino, CA$1.76M332,636
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!