- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
19373 Warwick St, Detroit, MI 482193 beds, 1 bath, 1,301 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $17,000
- Price/sqft: $13
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,301 sqft
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 22086228042
- Zillow Home ID: 88757992
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 19373 Warwick Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48219 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 132.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.1% higher than in Detroit, and 558.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48219 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48219 home values.
- 19365 Warwick St Detroit, MI$53K--1871
- 19379 Warwick St Detroit, MI$40K--1868
- 19361 Warwick St Detroit, MI$42K--1868
- 19355 Warwick St Detroit, MI$43K--1871
- 19372 Shaftsbury Ave Detroit, MI$39K--1876
- 19401 Warwick St Detroit, MI$35K--1876
- 19366 Shaftsbury Ave Detroit, MI$38K--1.5876
- 19378 Shaftsbury Ave Detroit, MI$37K--1876
- 19366 Warwick St Detroit, MI$41K--1.5876
- 19372 Warwick St Detroit, MI$41K--1.5876
- 19360 Shaftsbury Ave Detroit, MI$40K--1875
- 19347 Warwick St Detroit, MI$39K--1.5871
- 19360 Warwick St Detroit, MI$37K--1876
- 19400 Shaftsbury Ave Detroit, MI$37K--1961
- 19415 Warwick St Detroit, MI$32K--1876
- 19352 Shaftsbury Ave Detroit, MI$50K--1876
- 19378 Warwick St Detroit, MI$48K311,000
- 19346 Shaftsbury Ave Detroit, MI$43K--1875
- 19341 Warwick St Detroit, MI$27K311,302
- 19400 Warwick St Detroit, MI$41K--1876
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!