1938 Margate Ave, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $66,000
- Price/sqft: $57
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- View: City
- Concrete driveway, large, flat backyard
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 09314222
- Zillow Home ID: 6194258
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1938 Margate Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Country Club Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 31.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69% lower than in Charlotte, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Country Club Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Country Club Heights home values.
- 1932 Margate Ave Charlotte, NC$145K311,189
- 1944 Margate Ave Charlotte, NC$146K311,110
- 1926 Margate Ave Charlotte, NC$147K211,216
- 1950 Margate Ave Charlotte, NC$160K31.51,603
- 1939 Sandhurst Dr Charlotte, NC$147K31.51,487
- 1945 Sandhurst Dr Charlotte, NC$144K31.51,090
- 1933 Sandhurst Dr Charlotte, NC$148K311,433
- 1956 Margate Ave Charlotte, NC$207K321,733
- 1951 Sandhurst Dr Charlotte, NC$146K31.51,204
- 1920 Margate Ave Charlotte, NC$148K311,406
- 1927 Margate Ave Charlotte, NC$226K432,295
- 1935 Margate Ave Charlotte, NC$230K432,056
- 1941 Margate Ave Charlotte, NC$149K311,050
- 1927 Sandhurst Dr Charlotte, NC$166K21.51,480
- 1947 Margate Ave Charlotte, NC$198K321,343
- 1962 Margate Ave Charlotte, NC$146K311,203
- 1959 Sandhurst Dr Charlotte, NC$149K31.51,327
- 1921 Margate Ave Charlotte, NC$231K322,341
- 1914 Margate Ave Charlotte, NC$146K21980
- 1951 Margate Ave Charlotte, NC$145K211,225
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!