19382 Laurel Ln, Ramona, CA 92065
Sold on 3/15/11: $220,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:720 sq ft
- Lot:8.9 acres
- Year Built:1990
- Last Sold:Mar 2011 for $220,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year1990
- Parcel #3270603100
- Days on Zillow1091
- School DistrictRAMONAUNIF
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID16830832
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$373,535||$336K – $400K||+$2,935||$518||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,663/mo||$1.2K – $2.1K/mo||-$5||$2.31||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 92065 home values will rise 6.4% next year, compared to a 6.5% increase for Ramona as a whole. Among 92065 homes, this home is valued 5.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 43.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Ramona, and 28.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92065 home values.
Neighborhood for 19382 Laurel Lane
- 19310 Laurel Ln Ramona, CA$560K64.51,152
- Mussgy Grade Rd Ramona, CA--------
- 19325 Laurel Ln Ramona, CA$668K32.53,194
- 19337 Laurel Ln Ramona, CA$377K22.0780
- 19314 Laurel Ln Ramona, CA$323K22.0940
- 19379 Laurel Ln Ramona, CA$467K32.02,073
- 19510 Laurel Ln Ramona, CA$533K32.01,400
- 19267 Laurel Ln Ramona, CA$233K32.01,152
- 19308 Laurel Ln Ramona, CA$441K32.01,655
- 19267 Laurel Ln Ramona, CA$224K32.01,152
- 19350 Ronan Dr Ramona, CA--------
- 14155 Mussey Grade Rd SPC 3 Ramona, CA$212K32.01,344
- 14259 Mussey Grade Rd Ramona, CA$433K32.02,046
- 14317 Mussey Grade Rd Ramona, CA$590K63.02,650
- 14237 Mussey Grade Rd Ramona, CA$767K66.51,773
- 19445 Laurel Ln Ramona, CA$451K32.01,784
- 19470 Laurel Ln Ramona, CA$349K21.01,049
- 19359 Ronan Dr Ramona, CA--11.0920
Nearby Schools in Ramona
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Hanson Elementary K-6 3.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005