This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Lot: 19 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Views: 5,377 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Optional Level Below Grade: Basement
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Water Heater: Electric
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Pct Optional Level Finished: 75+%
- Eating Area: Pantry
- Basement Description: Finished
- Exterior: Brick
- Appliances: Microwave
- Cool: Geothermal
- Heat: Geothermal
- Architectural Style: TradAmer
- Contingency: Backup Pending Other
- Appliances: Range-Electric
- Interior: Walk In Closet
- Master Bedroom Description: Double Sinks
- Master Bedroom Description: Main Level
- Master Bedroom Description: Walk in Closet
- Interior: Windows Thermal
- Interior: Ceiling Cathedral
- Interior: Wood Work Stained
- Interior: Storms Some
- Utility Prim Water Source: Private Well
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Private Sewer
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Porch: Covered Porch
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Breakfast Room
- Eating Area: Formal Dining Room
- Exterior Amenities: Pool Below Ground
- Fireplace Description: Living Room Fireplace
- Foundation: Basement Poured Concrete
- Exterior Amenities: Barn Storage
- Eating Area: Center Island
- Garage Parking Other: Garage Door Opener
- Garage Parking Other: Side Load Garage
- Exterior Amenities: Barn Horse
- Exterior Amenities: Out Building With Utilities
- Garage Parking Other: Courtyard Load Garage
- Equipment: Backup
- Lot Information: Tree Mature
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Tub with Shower
- Ownership Interest Types: None
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,676 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Zillow Home ID: 2145354934
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $252-420K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46060, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Noblesville, and 98.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46060 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Noblesville.
Nearby Schools in Noblesville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.