1939 Indian Trl, Ingleside, TX 783624 beds, 4.01 baths, 2,138 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3.06 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Association \ Corpus Christi,Common Area \ 0,Construction \ Brick/Veneer,Electric \ Electric Available,Electric \ Individual Meter,Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s),Exterior Buildings \ None,Exterior Features \ Deck Open,Exterior Features \ Patio Covered,Fence Type \ Partial,Fireplace Type \ Woodburning,Flooring \ Ceramic,Flooring \ Tile,Foundation \ Slab,Heating/Cooling \ Central Air-Electric,Heating/Cooling \ Central Heat-Electric,HOA Fees Cover \ 0,Housing Type \ Detached,Interior Features \ Jet Tub,Interior Features \ Master Down,Interior Features \ Office,Interior Features \ Split Bedrooms,Kitchen Equipment \ Breakfast Bar,Kitchen Equipment \ Built-in Dishwasher,Kitchen Equipment \ Built-in Microwave,Kitchen Equipment \ Disposal,Kitchen Equipment \ Double Oven,Kitchen Equipment \ Island,Lot/Land Desc \ Interior,Lot/Land Desc \ Irregular,Lot/Land Desc \ Partially Wooded,Pool Type \ 0,Property Type \ Residential,Road Surface Front \ Asphalt,Road Surface Front \ City,Road Surface Front \ Road Easement,Roof \ Composite Shingle,Style \ Contemporary,Style \ Traditional,Utilities \ City Sewer,Utilities \ City Water,Utilities \ Phone Available,Utility Room \ Dryer Hookup,Utility Room \ Separate Room,Utility Room \ Washer Hookup,
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,138 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 010700020002000
- Zillow Home ID: 102560851
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1939 Indian Trl
- 1937 Indian Trl Ingleside, TX$284K------
- 1943 Indian Trl Ingleside, TX$259K------
- 1931 Indian Trl Ingleside, TX$213K421,639
- 1949 Indian Trl Ingleside, TX$264K432,264
- 1925 Indian Trl Ingleside, TX$192K322,122
- 1963 Indian Trl Ingleside, TX--------
- 1904 Indian Trl Ingleside, TX$111K----1,200
- 1983 Indian Trl Ingleside, TX$90K----391
- 1983 Indian Trl Ingleside, TX$129K33.51,656
- Indian Trl Ingleside, TX--------
- 3064 Lenore Ave Ingleside, TX$90K----1,264
- 3063 Kelly Ave Ingleside, TX$93K----932
- 1919 Indian Trl Ingleside, TX$216K321,953
- 3076 Lenore Ave Ingleside, TX$97K----1,253
- 3060 Kelly Ave Ingleside, TX$142K----1,482
- 3075 Kelly Ave Ingleside, TX$119K----1,377
- 3079 Lenore Ave Ingleside, TX$133K----1,506
- 3080 Lenore Ave Ingleside, TX$130K----1,774
- 3060 Lenore Ave Ingleside, TX$255K----2,392
- 3068 Kelly Ave Ingleside, TX$117K----1,184
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!