A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,955 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $138,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $88
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Cooling \ Window/Wall Unit, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Washington - Phoenix, Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Multiple Ovens, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Natural Desert Back, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ Corner Lot, Property Description \ Cul-De-Sac Lot, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ Security Sys Owned, Utilities \ SRP, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,571 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 15718076
- Zillow Home ID: 7778393
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $128-185K.
Market guideZillow predicts Alahambra home values will increase 4.6% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Alahambra homes, this home is valued 18.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Alahambra, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.4% greater than in Phoenix, and 132.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alahambra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alahambra home values.
|1943 W Gardenia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$121K||--||1||1,011|
|1935 W Gardenia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$187K||--||2||2,068|
|1936 W Gardenia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$150K||3||2||1,322|
|1945 W Gardenia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$124K||--||2||1,215|
|1929 W Gardenia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$149K||--||2||1,432|
|1930 W Gardenia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$138K||--||2||1,188|
|1951 W Gardenia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$174K||--||--||1,731|
|1940 W Gardenia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$148K||3||2||1,214|
|1949 W Gardenia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$137K||--||2||1,233|
|7244 N 20th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$168K||--||2||1,490|
|7245 N 20th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$177K||3||2||1,578|
|1947 W Gardenia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$141K||--||2||1,218|
|1924 W Gardenia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$156K||3||2||1,537|
|1923 W Gardenia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$147K||--||2||1,391|
|2001 W Gardenia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$160K||--||2||1,679|
|7246 N 19th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$160K||--||2||1,458|
|1944 W Gardenia Dr Phoenix, AZ||$152K||--||1||1,381|
|7312 N 19th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$128K||--||1||1,083|
|7238 N 20th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$171K||--||2||1,490|
|7237 N 20th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$169K||--||2||1,490|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!