- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1939 Walnut Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981163 beds, 1 bath, 1,729 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
This home is located in the desirable North Admiral neighborhood on secluded avenue, walking distance to Metropolitan Market, library, movie theater, restaurants, bus, Elliott Bay Water Taxi, beach and parks. Quick access to downtown Seattle.
- Lot: 6,130 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $430,000
- Finished basement, 790 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 390 sqft
- View: Water
- Laundry room, office nook, large decks, major city view, shop space in garage
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,729 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 9151600081
- Zillow Home ID: 49115701
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1939 Walnut Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Admiral, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.4% less than in Seattle, and 37.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Admiral home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Admiral home values.
- 1933 Walnut Ave SW Seattle, WA$776K533,630
- 1943 Walnut Ave SW Seattle, WA$1.25M754,805
- 1929 Walnut Ave SW Seattle, WA$1.02M443,350
- 1925 Walnut Ave SW Seattle, WA$836K423,250
- 4064 SW Hill St Seattle, WA$685K322,520
- 1919 Walnut Ave SW Seattle, WA$585K21.751,480
- 1936 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$624K41.751,910
- 1932 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$454K211,370
- 1928 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$584K321,730
- 2101 Walnut Ave SW Seattle, WA$1.2M32.52,860
- 1926 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$427K421,180
- 1913 Walnut Ave SW Seattle, WA$618K41.751,610
- 4072 SW Hill St Seattle, WA$752K42.52,840
- 1920 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$987K43.53,310
- 2102 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$528K211,010
- 1918 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$670K322,400
- 1916 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$606K222,050
- 2104 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$1.17M43.53,450
- 1912 41st Ave SW Seattle, WA$408K21760
- 4057 SW Holgate St Seattle, WA$939K422,860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.