194 11th Ave, North Tonawanda, NY 141204 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,520 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1960
- 96 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 440 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Concrete driveway
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,520 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 2912001820370002038000
- Zillow Home ID: 31460248
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 194 11th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Tonawanda market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.4% greater than in Buffalo Metro, and 67.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Tonawanda home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Buffalo Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Tonawanda home values.
- 194 11th Ave # 0 North Tonawanda, NY$106K------
- 200 11th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$129K35.52,328
- 186 11th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$83K311,619
- 193 12th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$96K211,302
- 201 12th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$90K31.51,394
- 210 11th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$96K311,257
- 187 12th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$91K211,040
- 207 12th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$76K21987
- 182 11th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$82K211,320
- 178 11th Ave North Tonawanda, NY--------
- 181 12th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$118K31.51,384
- 211 12th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$80K311,112
- 212 11th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$115K31.51,405
- 174 11th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$87K311,200
- 200 12th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$69K621,920
- 196 12th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$85K311,014
- 217 12th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$104K311,588
- 175 12th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$75K421,672
- 208 12th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$82K311,056
- 222 11th Ave North Tonawanda, NY$116K311,340
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!