194 Bleecker StAPT 1A, New York, NY 10012
Sold on 11/4/13: $420,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional Features,One short flight up,Original classic detail in hallways ,Super charming building,Pet-friendly,All cash buyer preferred (60% sponsor owned),pied-a-terre sublets parents buying for kids ok,Investor friendly,North Exposure,Windows - oversized Great closet space
- Days on Zillow33
- Parcel #0526002200194000000001A
- Room Count3
- # Stories6.0
- Unit Count22
- Zillow Home ID79494092
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$418,145||$351K – $493K||-$2,571||--||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,015/mo||$2.2K – $4.6K/mo||+$20||--||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% lower than in New York Metro, and 92.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 194 Bleecker Street APT 1A
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- High School 560 City-As-School (assigned) 10-12 0.3 mi
- NYC Ischool (assigned) 9-11 0.3 mi
- P.S. 3 Charrette School (assigned) PK-5 0.4 mi
- P.S. 41 Greenwich Village (assigned) K-5 0.4 mi
- Harvey Milk High (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Liberty High School Academy for Newcome... (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
- Cascades High (assigned) 9-12 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005