- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- 7 days on Zillow
- Views: 971 all time views
- 18 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Dec 2001 for $299,000
- Price/sqft: $256
- MLS #: 71837011
- CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Hardwood, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, FLOORING \ Pine, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, COOLING \ None, HEATING \ Oil, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, SF_TYPE \ Detached, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, STYLE \ Colonial, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone\Ceramic Tile, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Skylight, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet, HEATING \ Steam, DIN_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet\Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, KIT_DSCRP \ Wood \ Coal \ Pellet Stove
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,367 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0219 B:0009 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56046561
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $240-405K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01930 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for Gloucester as a whole. Among 01930 homes, this home is 3.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 0.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 82.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
|190 Essex Ave Gloucester, MA||$343K||3||1||1,662|
|1 Homans Ct Gloucester, MA||$318K||4||1||1,330|
|197 Essex Ave Gloucester, MA||$307K||3||1||1,223|
|3 Homans Ct Gloucester, MA||$285K||2||1||1,119|
|199 Essex Ave Gloucester, MA||$322K||3||1||1,434|
|3 Gibbs Hill Rd Gloucester, MA||$401K||3||2||1,550|
|191 Essex Ave Gloucester, MA||$360K||3||2||1,344|
|1 Gibbs Hill Rd Gloucester, MA||$451K||4||4||1,820|
|201 Essex Ave Gloucester, MA||--||3||2||1,365|
|189 Essex Ave Gloucester, MA||$459K||3||1||2,668|
|187 Essex Ave Gloucester, MA||$333K||3||1||1,176|
|195 Essex Ave Gloucester, MA||$243K||1||--||380|
|12 Gibbs Hill Rd UNIT 12 Gloucester, MA||$382K||3||1.5||2,056|
|201 Essex Ave # R Gloucester, MA||--||--||--||--|
|182 Essex Ave Gloucester, MA||$455K||4||2.5||2,194|
|5 Gibbs Hill Rd Gloucester, MA||$392K||3||2||1,540|
|205 Essex Ave Gloucester, MA||$325K||3||1||1,056|
|6 Ferncliff Hts Gloucester, MA||$413K||3||2||2,011|
|18 Timberview Dr Gloucester, MA||$359K||2||1.5||1,440|
|14 Gibbs Hill Rd UNIT 14 Gloucester, MA||$238K||2||1||943|
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded1.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.