- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1981
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,591 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $51,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $53
- MLS #: 71847703
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HOT_WATER \ Tank, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Single Wide, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, ROAD_TYPE \ Private, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, HEATING \ Oil, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, COOLING \ Window AC, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity\Sink, AMENITIES \ Public School, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, DIN_DSCRP \ Closet\Cabinets - Custom Built, HOT_WATER \ Oil, TERMS_FEATURE \ Estate Sale
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2119568864
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $220-405K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01952 home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Town of Salisbury as a whole. Among 01952 homes, this home is 85.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 78.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01952, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Salisbury, and 66.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01952 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Salisbury
PK-6 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!