194 Mount Vernon St, Boston, MA 021325 beds, 3.02 baths, 2,649 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $816,500
- Price/sqft: $308
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH1_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub,BTH1_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Fuses,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Under,HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mineral Wool,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,649 sqft
- Parcel #: W:20 P:07733 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59157084
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 194 Mount Vernon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West Roxbury, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.4% less than in Boston, and 77.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West Roxbury home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Roxbury home values.
- 198 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$804K41.53,934
- 182 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$1.14M43.54,106
- 22-24 Potomac St Boston, MA$432K421,950
- 18-20 Potomac St Boston, MA--312,454
- 26-28 Potomac St Boston, MA$464K421,950
- 200 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$661K52.53,200
- 14 Potomac St Boston, MA$358K321,253
- 30-32 Potomac St Boston, MA$451K422,088
- 99 Grayfield Ave Boston, MA$1.06M53.53,917
- 10 Potomac St Boston, MA$366K31.5922
- 205 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$642K41.52,809
- 206 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$478K31.51,499
- 34 Potomac St Boston, MA$369K31.51,075
- 170 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$539K42.51,868
- 27 Potomac St Boston, MA$513K421,573
- 100 Grayfield Ave Boston, MA$1.28M42.53,488
- 211 Mount Vernon St Boston, MA$492K221,014
- 25 Potomac St # 0 Boston, MA$389K421,700
- 17 Potomac St Boston, MA$347K21988
- 15 Potomac St Boston, MA$364K211,383
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292