- Lot: 5.1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 3 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,052 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Mar 2001 for $118,500
- Price/sqft: $124
- MLS #: 71818473
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Wood, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Parcel #: M:003 B:00050 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 57635272
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $115-348K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01368 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Royalston as a whole. Among 01368 homes, this home is 3.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01368, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Royalston, and 73.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01368 home values.
|209 NE Fitzwilliam Rd Royalston, MA||$204K||4||1.5||692|
|192 NE Fitzwilliam Rd Royalston, MA||$143K||3||1||672|
|735 Royalston Rd Fitzwilliam, NH||$134K||1||1||1,980|
|675 Royalston Rd Fitzwilliam, NH||$81K||1||1||541|
|671 Royalston Rd Fitzwilliam, NH||$130K||1||1||1,124|
|664 Royalston Rd Fitzwilliam, NH||$112K||3||2||1,172|
|654 Royalston Rd Fitzwilliam, NH||$196K||3||1||2,411|
|646 Royalston Rd Fitzwilliam, NH||$130K||2||2||1,058|
|172 NE Fitzwilliam Rd Royalston, MA||$140K||2||1||908|
|163 NE Fitzwilliam Rd Royalston, MA||$246K||3||2||590|
|626 Royalston Rd Fitzwilliam, NH||$195K||2||1||2,998|
|625 Royalston Rd Fitzwilliam, NH||$95K||2||2||908|
|624 Royalston Rd Fitzwilliam, NH||$137K||2||2||1,617|
|619 Royalston Rd Fitzwilliam, NH||$123K||2||1||1,045|
|194 NE Fitzwilliam Rd Royalston, MA||$236K||3||2||1,600|
|172 N Fitzwilliam Rd Royalston, MA||$137K||2||1||1,035|
|612 Royalston Rd Fitzwilliam, NH||$141K||4||2||1,504|
|600 Royalston Rd Fitzwilliam, NH||$132K||2||2||1,644|
|591 Royalston Rd Fitzwilliam, NH||$155K||2||1||1,660|
|165 N Fitzwilliam Rd Royalston, MA||$140K||2||1||925|
Nearby Schools in Royalston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
5-8 & ungraded9.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded8.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.