194 S Morrison Ave, San Jose, CA 951262 beds, 1 bath, 816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $499,000
- Price/sqft: $612
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1942
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 26131061
- Zillow Home ID: 19576075
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 194 S Morrison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in San Jose, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 188 S Morrison Ave San Jose, CA$512K21840
- 995 Park Ave San Jose, CA$550K321,108
- 182 S Morrison Ave San Jose, CA$496K21918
- 176 S Morrison Ave San Jose, CA$523K21954
- 195 Cleaves Ave San Jose, CA$679K32.51,925
- 189 Cleaves Ave San Jose, CA$592K----1,392
- 953 Park Ave San Jose, CA$380K11800
- 181 Cleaves Ave San Jose, CA$584K211,395
- 170 S Morrison Ave San Jose, CA$548K211,067
- 173 Cleaves Ave San Jose, CA$556K211,120
- 195 S Morrison Ave San Jose, CA$496K211,068
- 193 S Morrison Ave San Jose, CA$556K211,221
- 956 Park Ave San Jose, CA$555K------
- 1015 Park Ave San Jose, CA$525KStudio2--
- 938 Park Ave San Jose, CA$1.58M----4,148
- 191 S Morrison Ave San Jose, CA$515K211,084
- 930 Park Ave San Jose, CA$543K------
- 976 Park Ave San Jose, CA$530K311,192
- 164 S Morrison Ave San Jose, CA$625K421,344
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!