- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1940 78th St, Brooklyn, NY 112141,416 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,733 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $424
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,416 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 062620123
- Zillow Home ID: 30708123
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1940 78th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 11214, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 225% higher than in New York, and 83.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11214 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bensonhurst home values.
- 1938 78th St Brooklyn, NY$788K----1,416
- 1944 78th St Brooklyn, NY$845K----1,518
- 1936 78th St Brooklyn, NY$791K31.51,416
- 1946 78th St Brooklyn, NY$734K----1,518
- 1934 78th St Brooklyn, NY$711K----1,608
- 1932 78th St Brooklyn, NY$710K----1,608
- 1950 78th St Brooklyn, NY$722K----1,518
- 1930 78th St Brooklyn, NY$684K----1,416
- 1943 79th St Brooklyn, NY$1.04M----3,297
- 1952 78th St Brooklyn, NY$729K----1,518
- 1939 79th St Brooklyn, NY$1.11M----3,297
- 1947 79th St Brooklyn, NY$646K----1,312
- 1928 78th St Brooklyn, NY$739K112,341
- 1949 79th St Brooklyn, NY$613K----1,312
- 1935 79th St Brooklyn, NY$1.08M----3,297
- 1951 79th St Brooklyn, NY$596K----1,312
- 1954 78th St Brooklyn, NY$808K----2,480
- 1953 79th St Brooklyn, NY$594K321,312
- 1933 79th St Brooklyn, NY$947K----1,538
- 1955 79th St Brooklyn, NY$587K----2,057
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292