1940 Bristol Cir, Carpentersville, IL 601103 beds, 1 bath, 1,073 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,564 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $111,000
- Price/sqft: $103
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,073 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0324203039
- Zillow Home ID: 4619709
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1940 Bristol Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60110 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 56.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% higher than in Carpentersville, and 1670.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60110 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carpentersville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60110 home values.
- 1938 Bristol Cir Carpentersville, IL$148K------
- 2020 Berkshire Cir UNIT H Carpentersville, IL$103K21.51,050
- 1941 Bristol Cir Carpentersville, IL$107K------
- 1944 Bristol Cir Carpentersville, IL$153K------
- 2026 Berkshire Cir UNIT D Carpentersville, IL$102K211,042
- 1936 Bristol Cir Carpentersville, IL$147K422,268
- 3014 Wakefield Dr UNIT G Carpentersville, IL$101K------
- 1909 Bristol Cir Carpentersville, IL$133K32.751,088
- 1933 Bristol Cir Carpentersville, IL$107K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292