1940 Georgia Dr, Whitehall, PA 180523 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,221 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street, 1 space
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 549810693211 1
- Zillow Home ID: 9677040
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1940 Georgia Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18052 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.2% less than in Fullerton, and 6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18052 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fullerton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18052 home values.
- 1942 Georgia Dr Whitehall, PA$151K32.51,440
- 1938 Georgia Dr Whitehall, PA$162K32.51,440
- 1936 Georgia Dr Whitehall, PA$150K32.51,440
- 1944 Georgia Dr Whitehall, PA$158K32.51,440
- 1934 Georgia Dr Whitehall, PA$161K32.51,440
- 1932 Georgia Dr Whitehall, PA$160K331,440
- 1937 Alberta Dr Whitehall, PA$141K32.51,920
- 1935 Alberta Dr Whitehall, PA$153K32.51,440
- 1939 Alberta Dr Whitehall, PA$166K32.51,920
- 1930 Georgia Dr Whitehall, PA$150K32.51,440
- 1941 Alberta Dr Whitehall, PA$166K32.51,920
- 1933 Alberta Dr Whitehall, PA$144K331,440
- 1933 Georgia Dr Whitehall, PA$131K32.51,920
- 1935 Georgia Dr Whitehall, PA$178K331,990
- 1931 Alberta Dr Whitehall, PA$148K32.51,440
- 1928 Georgia Dr Whitehall, PA$150K32.51,440
- 1943 Alberta Dr Whitehall, PA$159K32.51,440
- 1933 Alberta Dr Whitehall, PA$149K32.51,440
- 1931 Georgia Dr Whitehall, PA$160K331,920
- 1929 Georgia Dr Whitehall, PA$148K22.51,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.