1940 NW 10th St, Oklahoma City, OK 731062 beds, 1 bath, 892 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- 47 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- MLS #: 562447
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 672 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 892 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 016728940
- Zillow Home ID: 21840412
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1940 Nw 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73106, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.1% higher than in Oklahoma City, and 93.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73106 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oklahoma City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73106 home values.
- 1946 NW 10th St Oklahoma City, OK$59K321,144
- 1950 NW 10th St Oklahoma City, OK$37K21900
- 1939 NW 9th St Oklahoma City, OK$51K221,005
- 1937 NW 9th St Oklahoma City, OK$36K21624
- 1954 NW 10th St Oklahoma City, OK$37K31916
- 1928 NW 10th St Oklahoma City, OK$49K311,392
- 1935 NW 9th St Oklahoma City, OK$34K21744
- 1941 NW 9th St Oklahoma City, OK$36K21896
- 1943 NW 9th St Oklahoma City, OK$39K211,058
- 1931 NW 9th St Oklahoma City, OK$55K41.51,436
- 1940 NW 9th St Oklahoma City, OK$59K331,636
- 1942 W Park Pl Oklahoma City, OK$46K311,106
- 1938 W Park Pl Oklahoma City, OK$55K311,114
- 1936 NW 9th St Oklahoma City, OK$38K21998
- 1946 W Park Pl Oklahoma City, OK$43K311,031
- 1952 NW 9th St Oklahoma City, OK$158K323,368
- 1934 W Park Pl Oklahoma City, OK$69K31.51,878
- 2001 NW 10th St Oklahoma City, OK$39K211,064
- 1932 NW 9th St Oklahoma City, OK$36K21816
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!