- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1940 Sedgwick St, Pittsburgh, PA 152123 beds, 1 bath, 1,579 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,156 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $4,000
- Price/sqft: $3
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,579 sqft
- Parcel #: 0022C00080000000
- Zillow Home ID: 11375526
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1940 Sedgwick Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 15212, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.8% greater than in Pittsburgh, and 24.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 15212 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 15212 home values.
- Sedgwick St Pittsburgh, PA$47K311,579
- 1936 Sedgwick St Pittsburgh, PA$47K311,579
- 1934 Sedgwick St Pittsburgh, PA$63K311,579
- 1932 Sedgwick St Pittsburgh, PA$52K311,579
- 1122 Morrison St Pittsburgh, PA$52K411,674
- 1930 Sedgwick St Pittsburgh, PA$84K421,845
- 1120 Morrison St Pittsburgh, PA$58K41.51,728
- 1118 Morrison St Pittsburgh, PA$51K411,728
- 1200 Kunkle Way Pittsburgh, PA$100K422,175
- 1116 Morrison St Pittsburgh, PA$52K411,782
- 1202 Kunkle Way Pittsburgh, PA$50K211,494
- 1112 Kunkle Way Pittsburgh, PA$54K211,056
- 1114 Morrison St Pittsburgh, PA$47K411,728
- 1945 Sedgwick St Pittsburgh, PA$45K211,350
- 1947 Sedgwick St Pittsburgh, PA$42K211,460
- 1206 Kunkle Way Pittsburgh, PA$47K311,666
- 1943 Sedgwick St Pittsburgh, PA$44K411,295
- 1941 Sedgwick St Pittsburgh, PA$42K311,110
- 1920 Sedgwick St Pittsburgh, PA$69K311,700
- 1939 Sedgwick St Pittsburgh, PA$65K411,505
Nearby Schools in Pittsburgh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292